We’ve scoured Pinterest and our favourite websites to collect the best in Easter crafts, activities, food and decor- so you don’t have to! Enjoy!
- Easter Bunny Eggs: These are adorable and pretty easy!
- Dying Easter Eggs with Shaving Cream: A unique twist on a traditional craft!
- Glitter Easter Eggs: Pretty, chic and sparkly!
- Easy Easter Activities for Toddlers: A huge list to keep your little one entertained over the holiday
- Pom Pom Painting Easter Egg: A fun, simple craft that helps develop fine motor skills
- Yummy Nests: Adorable treats!
- 5 Easy, Adorable Easter Food Crafts: Includes strawberries dipped in orange chocolate to look like carrots, robin nest treats & decorated Peeps on a stick!
- Easter Carrot Cheeseball: The kids will love this!
- Rice Krispie Hidden Surprise Easter Egg Treats: Great idea on a traditional treat
- Cheesy Ham Bubble Bakes: Simple & toddler approved brunch idea
- Strawberry Lime Moscato Punch: Ok, this one is for you mama!
- 50 Things to Put Inside Easter Eggs Besides Chocolate: Make your egg hunt even more exciting with various prizes inside!
- Paint Filled Eggs on Canvas: Fun idea to use up the empty egg shells:)
- Easy Easter Activities for Toddlers: Great list!
- Wobbly Easter Egg Ramp Races: Good idea for what to do with the plastic eggs after the hunt!
- Easter Ideas for Infants/Toddlers: Lots of sorting ideas
- Easter Carrot Napkin Bundles: A simple way to add some fun to your table!
- Spring Grapevine Wreath: This one has a video to follow:)
- $3 Spring Green Wreath: So simple & cheap!
- Easter Bunny Door: Toddlers and Preschoolers will love this one…
- Upside Down Wine Glasses: An easy way to decorate the table with something you already have!
Did you know that Modern Mama is on Pinterest?! Follow us here!
Wishing you a fun & creative Easter! XO,