MOMS ARE STRONG
MOMS ARE BRAVE
MOMS ARE CARING
ATTN: All Winnipeg Moms and Moms to Be! Moms in Training wants you to join them on Saturday, April 11th at 8am at the Forks Pancake House to begin training for the Manitoba Marathon Free Press 10K!
What is Moms in Training?
Moms committed to reaching their own personal goals while helping cancer patients reach theirs! Inspired by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s premier fundraising campaign, Team in Training.
Moms in Training is a flexible 10 week workout program, starting April 11th, where moms can come together to get in shape while raising funds for cancer treatments. After 10 weeks of training and fundraising, you will complete the Manitoba Marathon Free Press 10K with everyone cheering you on!
What Moms In Training Will Do For You
- Get in shape and reach personal goals
- Flexible workout schedule
- Meet other moms in your community, with similar interests
- Create new networking groups
- Help each other with training and fundraising
- Attend events throughout the season for you and your family
What You Will Do For Cancer Patients
- Help save lives
- Raise funds for cancer research
- Contribute to the LLSC goal of a world without blood cancers
Training starts April 11th at 8am!
Join Moms In Training and other local moms in Winnipeg!
GET IN SHAPE
For more information please contact Moms In Training coordinator, Leigh, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-9055-5033, or visit their Website!